Provides supportive services to at-risk youth and their families
- Emergency & Permanent Housing Solutions
- Links to medical & mental health providers
- Referrals to social service agencies and financial institutions
Provides Safe Journey Routes for at-risk youth affected by gang involvement or street violence
- Intergenerational Senior/Youth Mentorship program
- Seniors 2 School helps youth get to school safely by walking kids to school; also provides exercise and social engagement with the pair.
Seniors with homes sign up to allow their homes to be used as safe zones by children on their journeys to and from school by displaying a noticeable sign in their yards. Youth will be allowed to enter the home to avoid violence or danger.
Youth Empowerment programs Links participants with mentors in the community and provides apprenticeship training to those who want to strive for community reform and family stabilization.
- Big Homie program provides at-risk youth with one on one mentoring with ex-offenders and reformed gang members. This peer-run program aims to have youth re-learn cultural values through the experiences of those they look up to.
- Homework support, creative writing assignments, math & science projects, social engagement; GED preparation/ higher education consulting
- Career building, resume writing, employment searches, work ethics & interviewing skills
- Vocational Counseling & Guidance
Gives assistance to families without insurance, to help with afterlife expenses. If you have a need, email us at email@example.com
Advocates against Black on Black crime, Police Brutality, and Cultural Deprivation in the Community